Plurk

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Work wear is so important ... When you work at office sure you need to wear nice cloth or branded cloth... If you work at outside sure wear T-shirt or cheap cloth... But one think when i work at this furniture shop, my job have work at outside and inside office... so i have to wear nice cloth inside office and i have wear T-shirt outside office ...Are kidding me or seriously crazy speed of changing cloth like the artist on the stage performing there concert lol.... This is making me confuse when i working here... Tired but it is fun !!! Maybe working is like this or maybe i still don't know what is happening about outside working... I take it as yes!!! For must learn more about outside working... People say this is also an experience, so that you know how suffer of working than study... But of course for me study is harder then working... So for me working is no problem for me now !!! Its just that need more know about working or learn more experience ... People say learn more experience , In the future you have a better life...

No comments:

Post a Comment