Plurk

Friday, December 4, 2009

Today i go to the mamak store and i saw a pretty girl working as a casher counter at the shop....Not only that, all the worker are guys and Indian people... She the only one girl worker at the shop and she not an Indian people... I think she is Chinese people cause she white or whatever... I'm so shock when i saw the girl working at the Indian shop... but slowly i think more deeply why the girl work at that shop...Im so curious... WHY?... and then i realize one thing that is... there is no difference about what religion you are or your black or white color skin... We all just want to find job & money to work and who care about that !!! So is fine that you work at shop that is not your religion but other religion or mix... I only know one thing "We work to earn money"...So next week i will work at a my friends shop... It is Malay furniture shop...Mostly is like more to interior design work... Yesterday, I and my Malay friend go to take an interview at the furniture store... After interview, my friends say that "Kenny, you are the only one Chinese worker at my shop...In the History" I was shock but is fine cause i figure out that "Who cares... I just wanna take experience and money for my pocket money next Semester 3" as long as i have a job and money .... i won't care religion and anything more ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment